Monday, August 3, 2009

16/07/2009 Thursday My hand

Unlucky recently and my hands are always the one that has to pay for it.
This time is the right hand.
Luckily not bleeding, if not then dunno how to carry my desk lamps back.
Not only one piece but two piece of them…
Seems it is cute, then it is worthy to carry them from MV back to SK :)
I saw Pui Yee today and she is waiting for KTM on the way back to UKM.
What she told me makes me surprised.
She is having some opportunity that others don’t have but she would like to let it go…
Maybe she got her reason, and that is what we do not understand.
My life was out of control in past few days,
Either moving to long journey or suddenly transfer from one place to another.
I don’t mind actually but afraid to invite friends go out…
Like yesterday, have to say “no” at the last minutes due to I can’t arrived on time.
So even though I am interested to watch the movie “THE PROPOSAL”,but cannot make sure can go or not at the last minutes……

No comments:

Post a Comment